SF/Python DeveloperApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Summary: As a Salesforce/Python Developer supporting CMS, you will be trusted to develop custom solutions in Salesforce and Python, providing IT development and support to Marketplace initiatives.
- Build Salesforce applications/frameworks using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component Framework (Aura and LWC) and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the program
- Implement solutions that adhere to Salesforce platform best practices and perform peer code reviews
- Develop Python scripts that can be used to automate data extraction
- Collaborate with Scrum Teams to estimate, plan, and manage new feature development and testing
- Work with team members to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
- Provide system administration support to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Assist with in-depth analysis of technical problems, suggest short- term and long-term resolutions and an overall roadmap for the completion of this process
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes
- MS/MBA with 6+ years of development experience or BA/BS with 8+ years of development experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce custom Development using Lightning Components, Visualforce, APEX (SOQL, SOSL)
- 2+ years’ experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks such as, but not limited to: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban
- Have implemented at least one full life cycle project in Lightning and have expert level working knowledge on major Salesforce.com technologies.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Experience with SFDC specific IDE and version control configurations (Github, BitBucket) for Salesforce development (ex: VS Code, IntelliJ, SFDX)
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- US citizen or a Green Card holder
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.