Service Now DeveloperApply Now
Location: Westwood, Massachusetts 02090
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will serve as a key technical resource regarding the configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation and have fluency in ServiceNow design and development principles that enables them to work with our agile DevOps team and vendor partners to develop enterprise business solutions for our client that leverages ITIL processes and best practices.
- Serve as a ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing/using best practices as pertains to workflows, integration, configuration, customization, orchestration, access controls, etc.
- Partner with our team and client leadership to maintain and drive towards an aggressive platform roadmap.
- Interact with the agile team and platform customers to translate business requirements into actionable development tasks.
- Operate in alignment with the Testing/Release Management Process
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with the full SDLC responsibilities leveraging mature industry languages.
- Solid developer experience working in an agile development framework.
- Solid skills using the ServiceNow platform: developing APIs via script includes a competency of client and server APIs beyond just Glide record (i.e., Ajax, date/time, various utilities on developer portal, etc.), Service Portal work leveraging Angular, mobile, integration hub, etc.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.