Senior TechnologistApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: As a Technologist, you will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications and/or modify/maintain complex existing applications to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, or HS Diploma and minimum of 5 years' experience in related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of recent hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL development. Oracle 11g mandatory, 12c preferred.
- Experience with other technologies like ColdFusion, Java, .NET, JS Framework (focus on React), serverless technologies, Monitoring solutions
- Experience in Agile environment is required.
- Knowledge of infrastructure security
- Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed infrastructure
- Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.