Senior Systems AdminApply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02905
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months with potential to become full time permanent employee
Job Summary: The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the infrastructure, including the participation in and oversight of the daily administration of the storage and virtual infrastructures for the organization.
· Design, install, configure, maintain/patch, and perform system integration testing of Microsoft Operating Systems.
· Troubleshooting escalated server, software, and hardware issues within both on premise and hosted environments.
· Recommend, schedule, and implement system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
· Determine solutions to remediate recurring problems or automate recurring tasks.
· Formal training in fundamental MIS concepts required.
· 10 plus years’ experience with Microsoft Server technology required.
· Experience with Microsoft O365 and Azure cloud architecture required.
· Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business platform preferred.
· BS in IS or 10 years minimum of directly related experience required
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.