Senior RecruiterApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
- Prescreen candidates
- Present prescreening summaries to hiring managers for collaboration
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates
- Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers
- Assists in the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in recruitment for pharmaceutical/biotech industries
- Experience filling Executive, Director, VP and managerial positions within pharma/biotech industries
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.