Senior Manufacturing TechnicianApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4-6 months
Job Summary: With limited supervision this individual will perform routine and non-routine manufacturing operations. Operates production equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Records, Manufacturing Directions (MD) and Manufacturing Operating Procedure (OPM) for the production of clinical and/or commercial products. Will support engineering and validation activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve process related issues
- Execute critical and routine and non-routine production operations
- Inform management of events impacting schedule
- Assists Lead Technician in Quality System Generation, Reviewing Log Books, and Non-Critical Forms and maintenance of floor metrics
- Perform Batch Record and other GMP Document requests
- Record data into log books
- Review manufacturing documentation real time to ensure compliance
- Coordinate sample preparation and testing
- Propose and review document revisions
- Initiating work orders
- Perform scheduled cleaning of equipment
- Assembly and disassembly of process equipment
- Assist in the Execution of equipment and process qualifications and validation
- Will be required to perform as a subject matter expert for equipment and/or systems
- Experience working in a clean room or using aseptic technique
- Experience using commercial scale automated equipment
- Experience in a result driven, team environment
- Experience performing ERP transactions using SAP and maintaining spreadsheets
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.