Senior Manager, GxP Training Program & AdministrationApply Now
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Sr. Manager, GxP Training LMS & Administration position is responsible in managing the global GxP Training Program. Reports to the AD, Global Quality Systems.
The position encompasses a variety of training management responsibilities, including participating in maintaining a GxP Training Program (GCP/GLP/cGMP) in accordance to US and International guidelines and regulatory requirements; administration of a validated electronic training management system; maintaining SOPs within area of responsibility, collaborating with stakeholders, and oversight of training requirement groups and assigning roles to personnel.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a scientific discipline preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar Training management role within the Life Sciences industry; Global experience preferred
- Understanding GxP Quality Requirements, expertise in GCP/Clinical Development required
- Experience administering an electronic LMS/Training Management System is a must
- Advanced computer skills utilizing MS Office Products (i.e., MS Word and Excel) and Adobe Captivate to create SCORM files preferred
- Change agent personality; identifies continuous improvement opportunities and drives innovation
- Strong team player with demonstrated track record of success in a cross?functional team and fast moving environment
- Excellent organizational, computing and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate effective solutions
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.#jvt
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.