Senior Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Lexington, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will gather and analyze financial information and conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Analyze and communicate financial information to stakeholders
- Prepare monthly unit profitability reports
- Conduct research and study involving financial analysis, strategic planning, cost allocations and transfer pricing.
- Performs monthly reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the company's business units and performs variance analysis relative to plan.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 8-10 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.