Senior Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, remote to start
Job Summary: Assume a leading role in the process of obtaining and analyzing all divisional financial data and SKFs for the annual business plan and quarterly forecast processes. Assignments include, but are not limited to, Bex/Anaplan system prep and maintenance, financials consolidation and reporting, templates maintenance, variance analytics and commentary writing.
- Work as key contributor to Support the month-end flash process.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly flash reports for Senior Management discussions prior to official monthly flash submission and prepare monthly consolidated flash commentary versus Budget, forecast, and Prior Year.
- Play a key role in the preparation of the quarterly reporting requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Corp team and field BA teams and revenue analytics team.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 5-7 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Shawn’s goal is to develop new and maintain existing accounts by providing them staffing solutions in the technical, functional, and human resources areas.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.