Senior Demand PlannerApply Now
Location: N. Andover, Massachusetts 01845-6098
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Contract Length: 12+ months to start. HIGH possibility of conversion
You will be responsible for the forecasting activities associated with retail customers and products for a multi-billion global supplier. You will improve customer experience through superior product availability and will collaborate with the product management and sales teams to assess the impact of various sales and marketing plans. You will also assist with supply balancing, prioritization and daily reporting.
- Develop and produce demand forecasts by SKU and point of distribution at various levels of aggregation for multiple times as part a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Obtain, analyze and incorporate customer forecasts via vendor portals or other means, to ensure the customer plans are taken into consideration when establishing internal demand plans.
- Interact with sales and product management to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of the ERP and planning systems, product hierarchy, monitor trends in forecast error, Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Provide input to volume planning (Latest estimates / annual process). Facilitate demand planning/customer meetings and strive to achieve consensus with Product Management, Sales and Demand Planning.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 3+ years' experience in demand planning/forecasting, using relevant planning software applications.
- APICS/IBF or other related certification is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.