Senior Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months with potential to become permanent, full-time employee
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be an empowered team member, knowledgeable in the business, who deploys best practices to facilitate the elicitation, organization and documentation of business and solution requirements, working closely with product owners, stakeholders and Scrum teams. Incumbent must ensure that the project team develops solutions that meet the customer’s real needs; minimize requirement defects up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements for the project deliverables on projects that are complex and not always clearly defined.
- Meet and work with product owners, scrum teams, project business sponsors, end-users and others as necessary to perform assignments.
- Assist Product Owner with Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization.
- Lead requirements discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional requirements into user stories, diagrams, and other deliverables as needed.
- Participate in Scrum Agile events and other agile activities.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Assist the team as needed to complete stories and with troubleshooting problems and developing recommendations/solutions.
- Support training development for end users and staff members.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, or 4 equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis and design on software development projects in analyst role (preferably within a Scrum Agile team).
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing
- Experience designing and implementing project management methodologies and requirements definition and management practices
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certifications, CBAP or CCBA preferred
- Knowledge of broad range project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management including Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.