Senior Business Analyst (Cohen)Apply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: The incumbent is an empowered team member and leader, knowledgeable in the business, who deploys best practices to facilitate the elicitation, organization and documentation of business requirements, working with members of assigned business units. Incumbent must ensure that the project team develops solutions that meet the customer’s real needs; minimizes requirement defects up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements for the project deliverables on projects that are complex and not always clearly defined.
- Actively solicit, analyze and negotiate customer requirements in order to ensure that the project team can develop solutions that meet the customer’s real needs; minimize requirement defects up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements for the project deliverables.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders. Manage relationships with customers, project managers, and any/all levels of management.
- Meet and work with project business sponsors, software end-users, applications development staff, and others as necessary to perform assignments. Conduct meetings with business stakeholders to actively solicit, analyze and negotiate customer requirements. Obtain signoff on business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree, or 4 years of related experience. Graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- Experience designing and implementing project management methodologies and requirements definition and management practices
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)/Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) preferred
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing
- Knowledge of broad range project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management including Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile
- Expert-level business analysis, system analysis and project management skills
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.