Senior Administrative AssistantApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will report to and provide support to the Vice President, Medical Affairs as well as the Medical Strategy team and some functions of the operations team.
- Oversee all aspects of general office/people coordination
- Substantial calendar management for senior leaders of the team; at times will make independent decisions regarding scheduling, distribution of calls and e-mails, etc.
- Manage complex, travel arrangements
- Manages adherence to travel policy coordinates timely submission of expense reports
- Anticipates potential problems that could impact the leadership team and coordinates solutions
- Coordinating workflow, travel, and meeting logistics for the group
- Associate or Bachelor (preferred) degree in a relevant field, with 7-10 years executive administrative experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- General knowledge of administrative activities
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and WebEx
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.