Security Solutions EngineerApply Now
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia
Employment Type: Direct Hire
In this role:
Primary responsibility will be working with customers on the design and integration of their threat intelligence product.
What you'll do:
- Design and Implementation into environments
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize the product integration.
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of work experience with the Federal Government
- Prior work experience in a client facing position.
- Experience with Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.