Security AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Performs procedures of up to medium complexity necessary to ensure the ongoing core objectives of IT Security.
• Performs basic security reviews to ensure compliance with internal security standards and regulatory requirements.
• Interfaces with user community and assists with IT security needs.
• Ensures that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required for basic and moderately complex systems. Provides management with status reports.
• Performs root cause analysis of low to moderately complex security issues and determines the best course of action to remedy the problem.
• Must have moderate understanding of computer security concepts including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, Incident Management, or Risk & Compliance.
• Experience with Security models for Privileged access across operating systems and database is preferred.
• Experience with Sailpoint, Cyberark, Centrify is ideal.
• Excellent aptitude for IT Security
• Familiar with IT Regulations, PCI/Sarbanes-Oxley • Strong attention to detail and quality is a must • Solid working knowledge with MS Office, Strong Excel Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years of related work experience.
• 1-2 Years in IT Security environment preferred.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.