Security Analyst JrApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Performs basic procedures of low complexity necessary to ensure the continuation of core IT Security functions.
- Provides support to projects for ongoing security initiatives
- May interface with user community and assists with IT security needs
- Runs reports and gathers predefined metrics as required
- Performs other duties as required
- Excellent aptitude for IT Security
- Solid working knowledge with MS Office
- Basic understanding of concepts of computer security, IT systems, and networking
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Experience in IT Security environment preferred.
John is responsible for account development and management, which entails creating valuable client and industry partner relationships, and identifying and pursuing vertical opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.