Security Analyst IIIApply Now
Location: marlborought, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4+ months
Job Summary: Performs all procedures of basic to high complexity necessary to ensure the safety of information.
- Reviews and maintains security operations for large organizational units or complex enterprise-wide projects.
- Performs basic to complex security reviews to ensure compliance with internal security standards and regulatory requirements.
- Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs.
- May implement procedures to meet user needs.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for a single area within IT Security.
- Expert level understanding of computer security concepts including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, Incident Management, or Risk & Compliance.
- Expert understanding of networking concepts and protocols (such as DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives.
- Basic knowledge of tools and products used in day-to-day performance of job responsibilities (e.g., Sourcefire, ITIM, ArcSight)
- Excellent aptitude for IT Security
- Familiar with IT Regulations, PCI/Sarbanes-Oxley/Mass Privacy laws
- Solid working knowledge with MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP or similar certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of related work experience.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.