Scrum Master/PMApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Classification: Contract-to-Hire Position
Job Summary: As a true servant leader the Scrum Master III is primarily responsible for ensuring that the Agile/Scrum team achieves its goals.
- Supports and enforces the rules of the scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed upon. e.g. WIP limits
- Communicates status to customers, team and management as needed.
- Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile leader with a Lean-Agile mindset. Helps the team embrace core Agile values and principles (SAFe or Scrum or Kanban.)
- Leads scrum teams for medium to complex deliveries.
- Leads the team’s efforts in relentless improvement and facilitates the team’s retrospective.
- Experienced and adept user of Agile Lifecycle Management tools, particularly JIRA.
- Communicative and social -- excellent interpersonal and group facilitation skills including the ability to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types.
- Assertive -- must be able to ensure agile and scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, and not afraid to be a voice of reason and authority.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.