Scrum Master/AnalystApply Now
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
High-growth SaaS start-up look for a Scrum Master/Analyst. This role plays an important role in the software implementation cycle.
- Gathering requirements to support the activities of the implementation team.
- Lead internal agile teams, manage scrum teams, backlogs and release management.
- Offer guidance to the implementation teams and be liable for existing systems and devising solutions that work within those systems to address business needs.
- Accountable for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of delivering implementation projects.
- Managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple agile teams.
- Capability to develop a project management approach in situations that require a hybrid Agile approach.
- Scrum Master Certification is strongly preferred by not required.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools: Jira, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Confluence, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle or managing substantial parts of the project life-cycle.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.