Scrum MasterApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
- As a true servant leader, the Scrum Master is primarily responsible for ensuring that the Agile/Scrum team achieves its goals.
- Supports and enforces the rules of the scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed upon. e.g. WIP limits
- Communicates status to customers, team and management as needed.
- Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile leader with a Lean-Agile mindset. Helps the team embrace core Agile values and principles.
- Leads scrum teams for medium to complex deliveries.
- Leads the team’s efforts in relentless improvement and facilitates the team’s retrospective.
- Facilitates all the team’s meetings and ceremonies such as Daily Standups, Sprint Retrospectives etc.
- Removes roadblocks, many of which will be beyond the team’s authority or will require support from other teams.
- Experienced and adept user of Agile Lifecycle Management tools, particularly JIRA and Confluence
- Communicative and social -- excellent interpersonal and group facilitation skills including the ability to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types.
- Assertive -- must be able to ensure agile and scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, and not afraid to be a voice of reason and authority.
- Willing to able to hold the team accountable to its vision and values.
- Situationally Aware -- must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to team and to management, where appropriate.
- Attitude of transparency -- must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the Product Owner about the team and grow business trust.
- Creativity, initiative, and flexibility – tempered by pragmatism, patience and attention to detail.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.