Scrum MasterApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
- Lead cross-functional Scrum teams to successful on-time delivery of Stories
- Establish priorities and coordinate the activities of assigned team
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a global workgroup
- Work closely with SAFe Product Owners to define schedules and milestones, to assist with resource planning, to collect and report metrics as needed, and to communicate team performance
- Drives adoption of the SAFe principles including Continuous Process Improvement
- Manage highly skilled infrastructure teams and coordinate efforts with the Product Management
- Ability to accommodate changing priorities, work in fast paced environment, manage multiple concurrent efforts
- Experience Scrum Mastering technical teams, and leading highly skilled technical team members
- Utilize SAFe methodologies
- Strong Scrum Master
- Experience with technical implementation methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.