Scrum MasterApply Now
Location: Irving, Texas
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with strong possibility of becoming permanent employee
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work in our Irving, TX office. This is a growth opportunity to manage projects with multiple agile teams in a highly visible and mission critical claims repricing division in an industry leading healthcare IT company.
- Serve as Scrum Master for the implementation of IT projects due to new, enhanced or integrated functionality as well as the introduction of new product offerings.
- Initiate, plan, coordinate, execute, control, and close project activities with multiple Agile teams.
- Define and verify scope, develop project plans and timetables, and create roles and responsibilities matrix.
- Develop work plans for each subproject/department and prepare summary for management review.
- Execute and maintain project plans; review, track, monitor and report on project status; identify, track and resolve issues by proposing viable solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science, or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Project Management capacity preferably in a fast paced, rapidly changing business and technology environment, with 4 years working with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of broad range project methodologies, frameworks, and best practices for Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, and SAFE
- Communication (oral, written and listening), project management, analytic, organization, interpersonal, prioritization, multi-tasking, initiating, communication, planning and technical skills
- Ability to use software and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including Jira, Confluence, and MS Project
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.