Scrum Master-Project CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Direct Hire
High-growth SaaS start-up look for a Scrum Master/Project Coordinator. This role plays an important role in the software implementation cycle.
- Technical Analyst and Project Coordinator to lead internal agile teams, manage scrum teams, backlogs and release management.
- Offer guidance to the implementation teams and be liable for existing systems and devising solutions that work within those systems to address business needs.
- Accountable for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of delivering implementation projects
- Capability to develop a project management approach in situations that require a hybrid Agile approach.
- Scrum Master Certification is strongly preferred by not required.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools: Jira, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Confluence, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle or managing substantial parts of the project life-cycle.
- Technical background is preferred in the role as a Business Systems Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Data Analyst or Software Support.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.