Scrum Master (Marseglia)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 Months
Job Summary: As a true servant leader the Scrum Master III is primarily responsible for ensuring that the Agile/Scrum team achieves its goals.
- Facilitates all the team’s meetings and ceremonies depending on the framework used (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).
- Removes and escalates roadblocks, many of which will be beyond the team’s authority or will require support from other teams.
- Experienced and adept user of Agile Lifecycle Management tools, particularly JIRA.
- Willing to able to hold the team accountable to the committed work.
- Communicates status to customers, team and management as needed.
- Leads scrum teams for medium to complex deliveries, supports high level milestone and project planning.
- Coordinates with other teams and manages cross-scrum team and cross- program/ART dependencies.
- Ensures that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Agile/Scrum Team.
- Embraces both an engineering mindset and continuous improvement mindset and highlights opportunities to improve efficiency of scrum teams.
- Communicative and social -- excellent interpersonal and group facilitation skills including the ability to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.