Scrum Master (Karrat)Apply Now
Location: Marlborough , Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will support the delivery of new capability in our WorkForce Management (WFM) business applications.
- 5+ years as a Scrum Master/project manager/program manager with dedicated agile teams using scrum/SAFe
- Proven success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentor skills
- Hands-on experience participating in and leading Scrum/SAFe events, such as Sprint Planning, Release Planning, and Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban to deliver solutions
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.