SAP FI/CO Business Systems AnalystApply Now
Location: Exeter, New Hampshire 03833
Employment Type: Direct Hire
IT Business Systems Analyst, FI/CO
The SAP FI/CO Systems Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI/CO areas. In addition to the SAP FI/CO functions, the FI/CO Analyst is also responsible for finance related ancillary applications.
- Essential Job Functions to include:
- Business Consulting/SME, Technical Specialist, Configurator and Systems Support for SAP Finance and Controlling modules to include: GL/AP/AR, Banking, Fixed Assets and ideally SD integration
- Act as a business specialist as well as a technical generalist. Suggest solutions, provide functional expertise, “Big” picture perspective and ability to interview and translate business requests into effective deliverables
- Analyze and document business process
- Create functional and technical specifications to ensure a quality solution is developed
- Manage or participate on Business Solutions projects.
- Create and manage to a project schedule
- Technical experience in designing and architecting process & systems
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, with a minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in IS as well as 2-5 years of Project Management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience designing and implementing technology solutions within SAP FI/CO
- Solid understanding of broad range of technologies, and able to come up to speed with latest technologies to build most effective solutions
Unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.