SAP Commerce Cloud AnalystApply Now
Location: Milford, Massachusetts 01757
Employment Type: Direct Hire
SAP Commerce Cloud Analyst
- Serves as the go-to person who listens to the voice-of-the-customer for Marketing, Sales and Support functions that are stakeholders in our Web and eCommerce B2B solution. Manages projects and provides hands-on technical support for all phases of the systems development lifecycle for our CDBU web and eCommerce solution in which SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP ECC are two key components.
- Partners with stakeholders to implement, enhance and support our web and eCommerce solution based on SAP Commerce Cloud and other ancillary systems.
- Develops project management artifacts and applies project management disciplines.
- Documents requirements and specifications, provides hands-on configuration\development, creates test plans, conducts unit system\integration testing and ensure UAT with success evidence.
- Closes incidences and fulfils service requests.
- Develops and maintains interfaces SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP ECC and ancillary applications.
- Works with the business and other Business Applications team members to continually monitor data quality and drives improvements to ensure clean, duplicated and linked master data and transactions in SAP Commerce Cloud and across other interconnected systems.
- Designs, develops and maintains business analytics cubes and dashboards from our web and eCommerce solution using our reporting tools (SiSense, SAP Business Objects, Tableau).
- Provides train-the-trainer training to super users.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- 7+ years working directly with management and other stakeholders to assess situations, document requirements, and manage the implementation within SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP ECC and related systems.
- 5+ years hands-on SAP Hybris and\or Commerce Cloud technical configuration\programming experience. PIM, CMS, OM, integration. Strong understanding of overall architecture, Cockpits, Impex.
- Ideally, 2+ years of Dell Boomi and\or MuleSoft integration experience or some other integration tool.
Education and/or Experience
- BS degree ideally in computer science or related field and 10+ years business applications experience playing different roles as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Architect and\or Configuration\Programmer in the Web\eCommerce space.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Hybris\Commerce Cloud functionality.
- Played key role in implementing at least one SAP Hybris\Commerce Cloud solution in a B2B environment.
- Experience working in one or more very fast paced environments where employees are hands-on and doing a wide variety of tasks
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.