Salesforce ArchitectApply Now
Location: Westwood, Massachusetts 02090
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will serve as the technical expert on Market Place Technical Support (MATS) projects focused on Salesforce - Service Cloud, Experience cloud (Community Cloud) and the Force.com platform and be trusted to own and deliver complex solutions supporting Marketplace initiatives.
- Providing technical guidance in the creation, maintenance and upgrading CRM platform, Communities and Sites.
- Leads technical strategy and design workshops to direct strategy and solution vision.
- Build and maintain a library of reusable Service Delivery documentation and code (to include custom scripts and coding)
- Contributing in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in interactive technologies, websites, cloud architectures, applications, and open-source technologies.
- Administering complex configuration, integration, and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Making system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements.
- Reviews and provides feedback on technical implementations and documents and ensures that Salesforce best-practices and standards are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 15+ years of related development experience
- 10+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, AURA and Lighting Web Components (LWC), with strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model.
- 8+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position designing, developing, and administrating Salesforce Platform.
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce in a technical consulting capacity.
- Experience in full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in the following modules: Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Experience with Python or Java programming and understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- US Citizen
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.