Salesforce ArchitectApply Now
Location: Westwood, Massachusetts 02090
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months, 100% remote
Due to the Governmental nature of this Contract, only U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) are eligible to apply – Position requires candidate to have resided in the U.S. 3 out of the last 5 years.
Job Summary: This individual will serve as the technical expert on Market Place Technical Support (MATS) projects focused on Salesforce - Service Cloud, Experience cloud (Community Cloud) and the Force.com platform and be trusted to own and deliver complex solutions supporting Marketplace initiatives.
- This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience with the following Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities) and related technologies.
- Expert in developing custom solutions on the force.com platform leveraging Lightning, Apex, Visual Force, Integrations and out of box salesforce tools.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Provide technical expertise in the planning, analysis, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions around Salesforce and other cloud platforms
- Provide technical guidance in the creation, maintenance and upgrading CRM platform, Communities and Sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 15+ years of related development experience
- 10+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, AURA and Lighting Web Components (LWC), with strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model.
- 8+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position designing, developing, and administrating Salesforce Platform.
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce in a technical consulting capacity.
- Experience in full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in the following modules: Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Experience with Python or Java programming and understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.