RTP Project CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Senior Director of Operational Excellence, the Requisition to Pay (RTP) Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating project activities and deliverables across workstreams and functional areas including Req-to-Order; Accounts Payable; and Digital.
- Build and maintain project plan and MS Team site;
- Manage project calendar and meeting cadence
- Document and follow up on actions items.
- Maintain project status
- +5 years of hands-on Project Management experience (PMP preferred)
- Experience managing both Process Improvement and Digital projects
- Ability to drive multiple concurrent project workstreams
- SAP Experience (preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma certification / experience (preferred)
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.