RMA/Logistics SpecialistApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (high probability of going PERM)
This position will be responsible for processing customer return authorizations, shipping replacement product, and following-up to ensure that product is received back to the client in a timely manner.
- Process Return Authorizations in ERP System for equipment and disposables products as requested by Customers, Technical Support, Clinical Specialists, Customer Service, and other sources.
- Process Customer Orders for replacement equipment and disposables products as requested.
- Update CRM system with Serial #’s for swapped equipment.
- Coordinate with third-party carriers the swap-out of equipment at patient homes.
- Issue pick-up instructions to appropriate carriers as required based on type of return/swap.
- Follow-up on all outstanding returns to ensure the timely return to the client
- Maintain return reports/statistics and publish to management on a regular basis.
- Respond to inquiries from patients, nurses, internal and field sales organizations.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 2+ years of experience in field of warehouse operations, inventory control, purchasing or production planning
- Medical device or diagnostics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
- Experienced in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
- May require lifting 2 to 10 lbs. Handling of heavier objects may be required on occasion
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.