RMA SpecialistApply Now
Location: Lawremce, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for processing customer return authorizations, shipping replacement product, and following-up to ensure that product is received in a timely manner.
- Process Return Authorizations in ERP System for equipment and disposables products as requested by Customers, Technical Support, Clinical Specialists, Customer Service, and other sources.
- Process Customer Orders for replacement equipment and disposables products as requested.
- Update CRM system with Serial #’s for swapped equipment.
- Coordinate with third-party carriers the swap-out of equipment at patient homes.
- Issue pick-up instructions to appropriate carriers as required based on type of return/swap.
- Follow-up on all outstanding returns to ensure the timely return.
- Maintain return reports/statistics and publish to management on a regular basis.
- Respond to inquiries from patients, nurses, internal and field sales organizations.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in field of warehouse operations, inventory control, purchasing or production planning
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Medical device or diagnostics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
- Experienced in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
- May require lifting 2 to 10 lbs. Handling of heavier objects may be required on occasion
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.