Risk and Security AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Sr. Security Analyst (Risk/Privacy Assessments)
Contract Length: 6+months (very likely to extend)
Join an exciting biotech/pharma company assisting the security team analyzing risk and privacy gaps that will expose data and information, especially when partnering with 3rd party vendors. Must have experience with privacy/risk/vulnerability assessments.
- Analyzing an enterprise's information security environment and proposed technologies and recommending security measures to safeguard its valuable information assets.
- This means understanding the business requirements for security and how best to meet those requirements.
- Be a senior member of the information security team and work closely with the other team members to identify, select and implement technical controls
- Develop strategies and plans to achieve security requirements and address identified risks
- Plays an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects, to assess security requirements and controls and ensure that security controls are implemented as planned
- Performs control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommends remedial action
- Reports to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance
- Must have experience with privacy/risk/vulnerability assessments.
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, including NIST framework
- Proficiency in the use of various tools and techniques, including risk, business impact, control and technical or vulnerability assessments, used to identify business needs and determine control requirements.
- An up-to-date understanding of the latest security threats, trends and technologies.
- Can evaluate systems and vendors from a technical perspective not just a GRC/ security program perspective
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.