R/F TechnicianApply Now
Location: West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Temp to Perm
Job Summary: Perform the various tasks necessary to tune Radio Frequency/Microwave (RFM) assemblies to meet customer specifications. Responsible for the testing, tuning and troubleshooting of complex, multi-function RFM microelectronic assemblies in a clean room environment. This is an entry level position, where the technician works under the guidance of an experienced senior level test technician or engineer with room for advancement with experience and training.
- Complete work assignments as directed by Supervisors/Managers and accurately report findings to aid in decision making and problem solving
- Perform RF/Microwave related tests utilizing a full array of RF microwave laboratory equipment
- Tunes, tests, and troubleshoots microwave components and assemblies
- Assist Engineering on lab projects
- Associate's Degree from a technical school or 2 years' on the job training without degree
- Working knowledge of RF and microwave electronics
- Ability to set up test equipment for testing production assemblies
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings, ATPs, and schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot both DC and RF circuits
- Ability to troubleshoot product circuits accurately to component level
- Knowledge of tuning logic and methods
- Understanding of transmission line theory, AC/DC circuits
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) and various other computer software
- Good manual dexterity while working under a microscope
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.