RF Design EngineerApply Now
Location: San Jose, California 95134
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, temp to perm
Job Summary: This position is for a professional individual contributor in the Radio Frequency Engineering sub-family, who works independently with limited supervision.
- Provides radio frequency (RF) design.
- Design power amplifier matching networks using non-linear models
- Develop the functional specifications for RF power amplifiers and integrated microwave assemblies
- Responsible for the detailed design and schematic capture of the electronic circuits
- Ensure that PCB and/or MIC layout design meets design requirements
- Develop, execute and report on design verification tests on prototypes
- Provide support and guidance for the development of automated methods for sub-system testing
- Responsible for the release of the engineering design package to the production configuration management system
- Microwave Office
- Cadence Allegro
- Microsoft Office
- BSEE or MSEE preferred
- 5+ Years’ experience
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.