Returns SpecialistApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, Temp to Perm
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for processing customer return authorizations, shipping replacement product, and following-up to ensure that product is received back to the company in a timely manner.
- Process Return Authorizations in ERP System for equipment and disposables products as requested by Customers, Technical Support, Clinical Specialists, Customer Service, and other sources.
- Process Customer Orders for replacement equipment and disposables products as requested.
- Update CRM system with Serial #’s for swapped equipment.
- Coordinate with third-party carriers the swap-out of equipment at patient homes.
- Issue pick-up instructions to appropriate carriers as required based on type of return/swap.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience warehouse operations, inventory control, purchasing or production planning
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
- Experienced in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.