Remote-Data Warehouse and Analytics DeveloperApply Now
Location: Southborough, Massachusetts 01745
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Data Analytics & Visualization Developer:
Join a stable and thriving organization as a key member of their Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence team. In this role you will be a key contributor to the redesign and execution of their Tableau BI environment. Work with internal and external customers to deliver diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Tableau Dashboards and Data Sources.
- Improve TableauServer user’s experience by optimizing Tableau data sets.
- Install, configure and Deploy Tableau upgrades across environments.
- Manage Tableau’s Backups and licenses.
- Manage Tableau users & groups within local authentication.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using Standard Query Language (SQL), and using Reporting Analytics & Visualization tools (Tableau)
- Preferred experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
We are unable to consider candidates that require sponsorship at this time. Preference will be given to candidates living in the Northeast who can be onsite monthly or quarterly.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.