Regulatory Affairs CMC DirectorApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC will act as a CMC regulatory representative to develop CMC regulatory strategies, submissions and compliance activities.
- Provides strategic guidance on FDA and global CMC regulatory requirements for investigational and commercial products.
- Compiles, reviews and approves CMC modules of development and marketing registration applications, amendments, and supplements for submission.
- Develops and implements CMC regulatory strategies for the earliest possible product approval.
- Assists with preparation and lead meetings with Health Authorities.
- Manages and ensures compliance with all reporting requirements, including annual and periodic reports.
- Serves as CMC regulatory lead at internal meetings as well as at meetings with business partners and regulatory agencies for all CMC related issues.
- 8+ years of experience in Regulatory Affairs related to development of pharmaceuticals with a minimum of 6 years in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) regulatory environment, Oncology experience preferred.
- Small molecule and biologics knowledge is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related pharmaceutical science), advanced degree preferred.
- Established working knowledge of regulatory guidelines and regulations (US and international).
- Regulatory experience supporting both development projects and marketed products.
- Strong knowledge of eCTD elements and structure and regulatory writing skills.
- Prior experience with NDA/BLA submission is strongly preferred.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.