Recruiting CoordinatorApply Now
Location: North Andover 01845
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of converting to a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: We are looking for a Contract Recruiting Coordinator. This position partners with a growing talent acquisition team in a very fast paced environment.
- Schedule and coordinate complex phone, virtual, onsite and presentation interviews
- Manage logistics for the recruiting process, including travel arrangement, expense reimbursements, and ensuring background checks are 100% completed
- Build strong partnerships with multiple recruiters, the hiring managers they support, and their candidates to drive an efficient process for providing a positive candidate experience, as well as handle any challenges that may occur
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Follow-up communications with candidates
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage difficult personalities and handle high-pressure situations with grace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a corporate talent acquisition department
- Ability to use an ATS - Workday is preferred
- Calendar Management – Outlook preferred
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.