Recruiting CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Description: The Recruiting Coordinator provides support services to the Talent Acquisition and HR team alike by executing various administrative and operational related activities. You will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing candidate journey and will be serve as the support professional of the organization’s hiring processes, procedures and tools
- Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications (Workday HCM/ATS) with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter, including shipping and receiving
- Initiate and executive the MSAs and SOWs in support of the talent acquisition team
- Bachelor's degree preferred - HS Diploma required
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting coordination role
- Experience with Workday ATS is required
- Proven experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Demonstrable track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.