Recruiting Coordinator (Campus)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for partnering and collaborating with Recruiting Leadership and Recruiters as assigned, to support the mission of identifying, attracting, and hiring the best talent for the company.
· Proactively seek feedback from stakeholders on support and results delivered – then actively incorporate feedback into service and results improvements and individual development plan.
· Build and establish knowledge and expertise as a talent expert, through directed exposure and collaboration with key Business Leaders, Human Resources Business Partners, and other cross-functional partners in order to meet recruiting delivery goals.
· Operate as key support and delivery partner for assigned recruiting programs and projects to ensure timely, flawless, and successfully executed delivery on assigned objectives and tasks.
· 2+ years of professional work experience
· Prior exposure or experience to recruiting delivery or operations a bonus
· Prior exposure or experience to campus recruiting a bonus
· Previous experience successfully planning and managing large, complex, and time driven projects and / or events
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and other enterprise management systems
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.