Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; Position will be remote until site opens in September then would be a hybrid model.
Job Summary: The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the point of contact for managers and candidates throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to partner with hiring managers, and other members of the hiring team, to develop effective and efficient recruitment strategies.
- Serve as an HR Business Partner with an expertise in Talent Acquisition Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Provide counsel to Hiring Managers during Talent Strategy Discussions, and during the recruitment life-cyle, of changing market conditions.
- In times of heavy recruitment volume, work with senior leadership to prioritize recruitment needs.
- Manage and drive the recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years’ work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition and/or Marketing
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience using Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting, Applicant Tracking System, preferred
- Experience working in the biotech, life sciences industry Experience working for a software company, preferred
- Experience recruiting for a federal contractor under OFCCP regulation, preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.