Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months with possible extension
Job Summary: We currently have an opportunity for a Field Recruiter to support the full recruitment life cycle for positions across our extensive, growing national store network.
- Influence, consult, collaborate and act as a talent advisor to Hiring Managers, Human Resources Business Partners and Talent Acquisition leaders and peers.
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle for assigned areas.
- Research and maintain market intelligence data for assigned geographic locations/regions
- Source, engage and assess talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years Full Recruitment Lifecycle experience supporting remote, geographically dispersed searches, retail recruiting or management a plus
- Demonstrated sourcing experience to include internet, research and cold calling
- Superior talent interviewing and assessment skills
- Demonstrated skill building productive relationships, influencing and managing stakeholders at all levels within a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.