Location: Woburn, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 2 months
Job Summary: The Candidate will primarily help with initial screening for hourly exempt positions and General Warehouse Associates (resume review, phone screen, sourcing..etc). Candidate will also help with coordination of selected applicants for in-person interviews with hiring team.
- Develop an understanding of the assigned functional area talent needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire best-in-class talent for the area.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs).
- Develop communication plans and proactively communicates with Hiring Managers and HRBP’s.
- Conduct intake sessions with the hiring managers and create staffing plans to meet their talent needs.
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum Experience 3+ years recruiting experience
- Strong understanding of Recruiting and HR Concepts, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates an ability to establish planning and routines to achieve optimal productivity and results
- Strong time management skills
- Communicates effectively; written and verbal
- Strong interviewing and selection skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management systems
- Experience using ATS
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.