Recruiter, University RelationsApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contact Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This role will bring proven best practices around university recruitment and sourcing from a wide variety of channels to support the scaling of the program.
- Support approximately 75 requisitions during the Fall recruiting season. Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to identify required and preferred skills, establish expectations, and educate on the process. Provide regular updates and establish strong partnership to ensure all positions are filled within the recruiting cycle.
- Manage candidates through full lifecycle recruitment of co-op, internship and full-time roles, including participating in campus recruitment events, pre-screening candidates, managing candidate communications, and extending offers.
- Cast the widest net possible to attract and engage the complete span of student talent in the market. This includes sourcing candidates via channels such as Handshake and run virtual events & office hours to showcase opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years minimum experience of Campus Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, or University Admissions
- Exceptional sourcing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in Eightfold, Handshake or similar technologies preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.