Recruiter (Indiana)Apply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for high-volume hiring.
- Develop an understanding of the assigned functional area talent needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire best-in-class talent for the area.
- Establish, build, and maintain, strong relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs).
- Develop communication plans and proactively communicates with Hiring Managers and HRBP’s.
- Conduct intake sessions with the hiring managers and create staffing plans to meet their talent needs.
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs, prioritize position requirements and when needed, challenge hiring manager assumptions to help deliver the best talent for the position.
- Communicate with Hiring Manager regarding all open positions; status, candidate activity and challenges.
- Minimum Formal Education Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience 3+ years recruiting experience
- Strong understanding of Recruiting and HR Concepts, policies and procedures
- Strong interviewing and selection skills
- Builds and maintains a vast network of professional relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management systems
- Experience using ATS
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.