Recruiter (2)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 Months
Job Summary: This individual will be recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- Influence, consult, collaborate and be a thought leader to Hiring Managers, Human Resources Business Partners and Talent Acquisition leaders and peers
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle for assigned areas
- Develop actionable strategies and staffing plans to support hiring needs, leverage internal and external resources to meet plans
- Source, engage and assess talent
- Build robust talent pipelines
- Deliver best in class hiring experience to all stakeholders including candidates, Hiring Managers and other business partners
- Communicate plans and activities proactively
- Anticipate challenges and obstacles
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Full Recruitment Lifecycle experience, corporate experience strongly preferred, recruitment agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated sourcing experience to include internet, research and cold calling. Must have “hunter” mindset
- Superior assessment and influencing skills
- Developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience communicating with all levels of leadership; exhibits recognizable, confident executive presence
- Strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.