Location: San Francisco, California
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Answer and transfer calls, screen calls and take messages
- Perform general administrative functions (filing, printing, copying, faxing, laminating etc.)
- Greet visitors (clients/vendors) with a professional and positive attitude and in line with the security procedures
- Coordinate transport/taxi arrangement for visitors and volunteers
- Coordinate travel requests, hotel reservations, vehicle bookings through our contracted travel agency
- Assist with schedule of activities (working plan)
- Monitor overall performance with respect to high quality standards
- Coordinate the meeting room schedule and ensure special requirements in terms of setup and equipment are met
- Coordinate/distribute hospitality requests for internal/external meetings
- On-site coordination for videoconference calls
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Team oriented with social competence
- Work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Represent company to clients in a positive and professional manner
- Highly service oriented, demonstrate knowledge in coordination and communication at all levels
- Efficiently organized and tech savvy
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Office
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.