R&D Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Job Summary: The R&D IT Project Manager will oversee Clinical Development IT projects supporting data control and automation. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
- Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of the project in a deadline-driven environment.
- Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers.
- Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
- Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, GxP-validated systems and associated SDLC
- Experience working with third party vendor management (SaaS, business service partners)
- Experience with system integration, OKTA SSO, data migration, retirement and data archival
- 5-7 years project management experience and 8+ years in IT.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.