R&D IT Project Manager - Clinical DevelopmentApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 Year to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
Job Summary: Looking for a Project Manager for a SAS implementation for a Clinical Data Hub. The Project Manager will monitor resources both internally as well as external vendors and partners. The Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that the projects are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget, and target dates. The Project Manager will ensure that internal staff, as well as vendors and third-party project managers, provide committed project deliverables to the appropriate cadence and high level of quality.
MUST HAVES: GxP Life Sciences Experience. Strong Communicator who can lead steering meetings and work with business users and understand requirements as well as technical aspects of an implementation.
- Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of the project in a deadline-driven environment.
- Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers. Own the quality of the project delivered.
- Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
- Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred. PMP Certification is preferred.
- 5+ years project management experience, ideally including budget accountability
- 8+ years’ experience as an IT professional.
- Comfortable with both waterfall and Agile methodologies, and familiarity with tools such as MS Project or JIRA.
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, especially GxP-validated systems and associated SDLC
- Experience in leading daily stand-ups and cross-functional meetings for nimble, fast-moving teams
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.